Eugenia Suarez Siempre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Eugenia Suarez Siempre

Everything you have to know about Eugenia Suarez and more...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

"Kάποια πράγματα που τώρα δεν μπορώ να κάνω" ....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
VIYISO1
Admin
VIYISO1

"Kάποια πράγματα που τώρα δεν μπορώ να κάνω" .... Empty
PostSubject: "Kάποια πράγματα που τώρα δεν μπορώ να κάνω" ....   "Kάποια πράγματα που τώρα δεν μπορώ να κάνω" .... EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 8:18 am

In English:

"Some things that now I can not do"

Gaston Dalmau, Rama, who plays in the series, how is trying to live this sudden fame with the best. The dream of the journey.

Frank, direct and spontaneous. So is Gaston Dalmau, known as the most Rama, in the film "almost angels." This boy blue eyes and sincere smile, spoke by telephone with the Gazette at the top of the photo session that the "Teen Angels" takes place Friday for the magazine "People". "We are thousands. This is a time of the year in which everything comes together and not enough time», the artist to apologize.
Dalmau, one of the five Angels Cris in the band, has the phenomenon from the inside, and described the success as part of the dynamics of identification with an audience that seeks to be the same on TV and stage. "Come in our history that is closest to the teen audience, that there is more identified with its history and loves of these conflicts children. Nico paradise and what there was little more than fantasy," he said.
Dalmau has experience in television. "The first thing I did was to« Frequency 04 ', came after a small role in "Married with children», «Conflict in red», «Floricienta» and some other products from Cris Morena. But there is no doubt as strong as I have done so far is "almost angels." It is like a very complete product, because you're on TV, CD, theater and toured throughout the country, "he said.

- How to handle it quickly spiral of glory?
- I try not creérmela. Initially scares me a little. But now I feel easy. Miss some things that now I can not, as you will dance in bowling or go out with my friends. This happened when it was not as famous. Now that I am lucky at this ridge, I try to live with all naturalness and to maximize everything that occurs. Like when we walk in a group or go out on tour in the country, and will now Tucuman, we are all the time with people the security to continue to sun and shade.

- With his team preparing for a tour abroad. You already have something definitive?
- Still no date. Surely it will be next year. Now we are starting to record the third season of "Almost Angels" and that would have occupied much time. And we are also recording information on the new disk.

- Have to fulfill a dream?
- I like the music. I would like to stay connected with "Teen Angel" and, in the near future, maybe I start a project. I do not know. In fact, I am studying singing and acting, not to stay stagnant. Also, the dream of the journey. I love it.

- Dream that you can achieve when you came to sing for the world ...
- I want. But sometimes what happens is that when we come to a city, we only have time to rehearse, practice, rest and then continue to other side.

In Spanish:

"Mas cosas que ahora no puedo hacer"

Gaston Dalmau, Rama, que juega en la serie, ¿cómo está tratando de vivir esta repentina fama con el mejor de los casos. El sueño del viaje.

Frank, directa y espontánea. Por lo tanto, es Gaston Dalmau, conocido como el más Rama, en la película "casi ángeles". Este niño de ojos azules y sonrisa sincera, habló por teléfono con la Gaceta en la parte superior de la foto que el período de sesiones "Teen Angels" se lleva a cabo el viernes para la revista "People". "Somos miles de personas. Este es un momento del año en el que todo viene junto y no el tiempo suficiente», el artista a pedir disculpas.
Dalmau, uno de los cinco ángeles Cris en la banda, tiene el fenómeno desde el interior, y se describe el éxito como parte de la dinámica de identificación con un público que aspira a ser el mismo en la televisión y escenario. "Ven en nuestra historia que es más cercano a la audiencia adolescente, que hay más identificados con su historia y su ama de estos conflictos los niños. Paraíso Nico y lo que hubo poco más de fantasía", dijo.
Dalmau tiene experiencia en la televisión. "Lo primero que hice fue« Frecuencia 04 ', llegó después de un pequeño papel en "Casado con hijos», «Conflicto en rojo», «Floricienta» y algunos otros productos de Cris Morena. Pero no hay duda tan fuerte como he hecho hasta ahora es "casi ángeles". Es como un producto muy completo, porque estás en la TV, CD, teatro y una gira por todo el país ", dijo.

- Cómo manejar rápidamente espiral de gloria?
- Intento no creérmela. Inicialmente me asusta un poco. Pero ahora me parece fácil. Srta algunas cosas que ahora no puedo, como usted volverá a bailar en la bolera o salir con mis amigos. Esto ocurrió cuando no era tan famoso. Ahora que soy afortunado en esta cordillera, trato de vivir todos con naturalidad y aprovechar al máximo todo lo que ocurre. Al igual que cuando andamos en un grupo o salir de gira en el país, y ahora Tucumán, estamos todo el tiempo con la gente de seguridad a seguir a sol y sombra.

- Con su equipo para la preparación de una gira en el extranjero. Usted ya tiene algo definitivo?
- Aún sin fecha. No cabe duda de que será el próximo año. Ahora estamos empezando a grabar la tercera temporada de "Casi Ángeles" y que se han ocupado mucho tiempo. Y también información sobre la grabación del nuevo disco.

- Han de cumplir un sueño?
- Me gusta la música. Me gustaría estar conectados con "Teen Angel" y, en un futuro próximo, tal vez iniciar un proyecto. No lo sé. De hecho, estoy estudiando canto y actuación, no quedarse estancado. Además, el sueño del viaje. Me encanta.

- Significado de los sueños que usted puede lograr cuando usted vino a cantar para el mundo ...
- Quiero. Pero a veces lo que ocurre es que cuando lleguemos a una ciudad, sólo tenemos tiempo para ensayar, practicar, descansar y luego continuar a otro lado.
Back to top Go down
https://eugenitaxxsiempre.1forum.biz
Thiaguella

Thiaguella

"Kάποια πράγματα που τώρα δεν μπορώ να κάνω" .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Kάποια πράγματα που τώρα δεν μπορώ να κάνω" ....   "Kάποια πράγματα που τώρα δεν μπορώ να κάνω" .... EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 11:52 am

THANKS!!
Back to top Go down

"Kάποια πράγματα που τώρα δεν μπορώ να κάνω" ....
Page 1 of 1