Eugenia Suarez Siempre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Eugenia Suarez Siempre

Everything you have to know about Eugenia Suarez and more...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gary Waddingham, worker at Brough for 24 years

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr007

Gary Waddingham, worker at Brough for 24 years Empty
PostSubject: Gary Waddingham, worker at Brough for 24 years   Gary Waddingham, worker at Brough for 24 years EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 9:35 am

I haven't really thought about getting a new job. We will manage.

My family has been able to save up and pay off the mortgage, but other families will lose their homes.

I was expecting it sometime in the future but not now. I thought we would get another order but it hasn't happened.
Michael, worker from Blackburn

Rumours have been rife for a couple of weeks now.

I heard confirmation of these rumours on the radio on Sunday, not by formal notification of possible redundancies by a shop floor briefing etc.

BAE has a poor record of communication amongst our workforce. This only highlights this inadequacy in my opinion.

Personally I gave up a relatively secure job of many years to fulfil a lifelong ambition to work for BAE.

So having worked there only a couple of years, redundancy now would devastate me.
Anonymous, Lancashire

I'm scared that I will lose my job at BAE, being a single mum.

They have a cheek, after offering us a 3% pay rise only last week.

BAE has and always will be top heavy, skilled workers being sacrificed for governance, too many management and executives.

Luxusvilla Wiesbaden
leather sofa
Back to top Go down

Gary Waddingham, worker at Brough for 24 years
Page 1 of 1